sometimes when you look at things that don't seem beautiful at first, they start to transform before your eyes into something so strangely honest and revealing, you can't imagine that you almost walked by without stopping to look

O, Inverted WOrld!

O, Inverted WOrld!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

highlighterrrrrspoonspoonspooon !

my fingernails are dirty 
an unsurprising adage 
how long have these flowers been dead?
it feels like a long time. 
today is nice. 
when things are going well fewer things make me happier than sitting straight with a silent curve in my spine, looking at you and talking about things that i think are interesting and that you might think are too. where were you when the sun was rising in my eyes, making me squint to push out the soft rays from my irises. isn't this beautiful? pick yourself up and and leave though, the freshness of my cheeks is all I have to offer you today. goo goo g'joob my darling,happy anniversary, the sun has set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment