sometimes when you look at things that don't seem beautiful at first, they start to transform before your eyes into something so strangely honest and revealing, you can't imagine that you almost walked by without stopping to look

O, Inverted WOrld!

O, Inverted WOrld!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

anxiety

I have been so anxious this past week and a half,
its a pretty bad quality I have. It starts as a headache
and goes to my stomach in pangs...I need to find a way to relax.
I can't stop thinking about Hedwig, math class, and past relationships, haha.
not so subtle? well, its on my mind none the less.
The ONLY good thing that comes out of it is that I lost weight ridiculously
fast because I have literally no appetite when I feel like this, and I actually
vomit throughout the day. I'd say not the best weight loss method,
but hey probably not the worst either. Tapeworms, ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment