sometimes when you look at things that don't seem beautiful at first, they start to transform before your eyes into something so strangely honest and revealing, you can't imagine that you almost walked by without stopping to look

O, Inverted WOrld!

O, Inverted WOrld!

Friday, November 13, 2009

going somewhere

Dear vodka, 
Its me lauren. 
O what this weekend may hold for me. who knows who knows. 
what decisions you and i shall help make together, 
how those decisions may make my life increasingly more awkward than it already is. 
yes, i think that may be possible. 
hmmmm....o my. 
on the megabus right now ! 
believe it or not it has improved, they now have outlets, 
and seatbelts ! they now care about our well being while seated ! 
how fab how very very fab. 
i think the bus driver just saw me itching my boob while he was looking in his rearview mirror, since i am right behind him. 
yay. good signs ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment